1. How do I know TerraBella® won’t harm my crops?
2. What kind of soil does TerraBella® work with?
3. Under what temperature conditions will TerraBella® work?
4. How long does it take to activate TerraBella®?
5. Why is starting with a clean container so important?
It is important to rinse the container thoroughly to remove any residue from other chemicals or toxins that can harm or interfere with the colonizing bacteria. However, it is safe to use a container that has been used for fertilizer or nutrients without rinsing.
6. What if my system contains chlorinated water?
7. How do I apply TerraBella® to the field?
8. Do I need to water the field before applying TerraBella®?
9. Can I use herbicides and/or pesticides in the field while using TerraBella®?
10. When spraying the product, should I do a foliage spray?