1. How do I know TerraBella® won’t harm my crops?
2. What kind of soil does TerraBella® work with?
3. Under what temperature conditions will TerraBella® work?
4. How long does it take to activate TerraBella®?
5. Why is starting with a clean container so important?
6. What if my system contains chlorinated water?
7. How do I apply TerraBella® to the field?
8. Do I need to water the field before applying TerraBella®?
9. Can I use herbicides and/or pesticides in the field while using TerraBella®?
10. When spraying the product, should I do a foliage spray?
No. For optimal results, spray TerraBella as close to the base of the plant as possible. Since the microbes need to travel to the root zone, spraying it on the leaves will not be effective. Please note: if you have used the same sprayer to apply pesticides, it is important to clean the sprayer thoroughly before using it with TerraBella because these types of toxins will kill the bacteria.