1. How do I know TerraBella® won’t harm my crops?
2. What kind of soil does TerraBella® work with?
TerraBella works with all soil types. How? Where other products are designed for particular soil types, the multiple microorganism formula of TerraBella has been developed with an intelligence for adapting to any soil type, providing the nutrients it needs. For example, TerraBella has seven different nitrogen fixation strains of bacteria, and it will use the strain or strains that will be most effective for the soil it is added to. This is what sets TerraBella apart from other products.
3. Under what temperature conditions will TerraBella® work?
4. How long does it take to activate TerraBella®?
5. Why is starting with a clean container so important?
6. What if my system contains chlorinated water?
7. How do I apply TerraBella® to the field?
8. Do I need to water the field before applying TerraBella®?
9. Can I use herbicides and/or pesticides in the field while using TerraBella®?
10. When spraying the product, should I do a foliage spray?