1. How do I know TerraBella® won’t harm my crops?
2. What kind of soil does TerraBella® work with?
3. Under what temperature conditions will TerraBella® work?
TerraBella will work between 40 – 110 degrees Fareneheit. Like most bacteria, the lower the temperature, the less effective it is. Therefore, for optimum results, the ideal temperature range is above 50 degrees F.
4. How long does it take to activate TerraBella®?
5. Why is starting with a clean container so important?
6. What if my system contains chlorinated water?
7. How do I apply TerraBella® to the field?
8. Do I need to water the field before applying TerraBella®?
9. Can I use herbicides and/or pesticides in the field while using TerraBella®?
10. When spraying the product, should I do a foliage spray?