1. How do I know TerraBella® won’t harm my crops?
TerraBella is non-pathogenic. Take a look at our pathogens and pollutant metals reports.
Terrabella Pathogen Count Report
TerraBella Pollutant Metals Count Report
2. What kind of soil does TerraBella® work with?
3. Under what temperature conditions will TerraBella® work?
4. How long does it take to activate TerraBella®?
5. Why is starting with a clean container so important?
6. What if my system contains chlorinated water?
7. How do I apply TerraBella® to the field?
8. Do I need to water the field before applying TerraBella®?
9. Can I use herbicides and/or pesticides in the field while using TerraBella®?
10. When spraying the product, should I do a foliage spray?