1. How do I know TerraBella® won’t harm my crops?
2. What kind of soil does TerraBella® work with?
3. Under what temperature conditions will TerraBella® work?
4. How long does it take to activate TerraBella®?
5. Why is starting with a clean container so important?
6. What if my system contains chlorinated water?
7. How do I apply TerraBella® to the field?
TerraBella can be injected into several kinds of irrigation systems – drip, spray, sprinkler, and flooding. TerraBella can be injected into the system at the same time that you inject fertilizers, but should not be applied simultaneously with herbicides or pesticides, which will harm the bacteria.
8. Do I need to water the field before applying TerraBella®?
9. Can I use herbicides and/or pesticides in the field while using TerraBella®?
10. When spraying the product, should I do a foliage spray?