1. How do I know TerraBella® won’t harm my crops?
2. What kind of soil does TerraBella® work with?
3. Under what temperature conditions will TerraBella® work?
4. How long does it take to activate TerraBella®?
5. Why is starting with a clean container so important?
6. What if my system contains chlorinated water?
7. How do I apply TerraBella® to the field?
8. Do I need to water the field before applying TerraBella®?
For optimum results, it is good to water the field for 30-60 minutes just before injecting TerraBella to your irrigation system and applying it to the field. It is best for TerraBella to be applied to moist soil in order to travel to the root zone. After applying TerraBella to the soil, use your regular irrigation practices. For example, if you normally water your field for three hours, then apply TerraBella after one hour and continue watering for the remaining two hours. If you farm without an irrigation system, apply TerraBella when you would normally apply your other nutrients.
9. Can I use herbicides and/or pesticides in the field while using TerraBella®?
10. When spraying the product, should I do a foliage spray?