1. How do I know TerraBella® won’t harm my crops?
2. What kind of soil does TerraBella® work with?
3. Under what temperature conditions will TerraBella® work?
4. How long does it take to activate TerraBella®?
5. Why is starting with a clean container so important?
6. What if my system contains chlorinated water?
Chlorine will kill the bacteria. The simplest option is to simply let the chlorinated water sit in an open container for 12-24 hours and it will naturally off-gas the chlorine. Or you may opt to use another method. After activating TerraBella and injecting it into your system, it is fine to use chlorinated water to irrigate the fields.
7. How do I apply TerraBella® to the field?
8. Do I need to water the field before applying TerraBella®?
9. Can I use herbicides and/or pesticides in the field while using TerraBella®?
10. When spraying the product, should I do a foliage spray?